Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 16th, 2008 - flight to HK

Clemmie finally slept before we board at around 11:30PM (Monday, December 15th, 2008). We took Singapore Airline SQ 001. And she woke up when the plane took off at 0:05 (Tuesday, December 16th, 2008) and the ride lasted about 15 hours.

What happened on the plane?

Good that it was a red eye flight! ... the two children slept for most of the part let say for the 10 hours. JP and I actually ate! a very late dinner. I had the chicken and he had the beef ... my chicken dinner was okay, but JP had over cooked beef and under cooked rice. We even ate Theo's chicken nuggets since he was fast asleep. Over all I thought the kids meal was better than what we had for the adults meal. And the kids meal came with a bar of hershey. Not that I like hershey, but chocolate is good after any meal.

The 5 hours was dreading when they both were wide awake and refreshed. Awhile JP and I were not at all in the same mode. I held Clemmie for most part when she was asleep and JP held Theo after he was placed in his seat and after our less than one hour meal time. Theo need to be held thru the sleep time and JP had no breather in between to use the bathroom.

And for the rest of the hours before landing

No comments: