Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 21st, 2008 - a rainy day

Gloomy day outside but I still can find some amusement just outside the hotel room window over looking a busy intersection. JP and I were observing a police person giving out tickets yesterday to parked cars along the street. She will physically sit next to the car with her chair right on the street with cars driving pass her. She would wait till the person return to his car and write up the ticket and get paid. JP called it man power.

So today I noticed the parking attendant giving out permits and get paid. I am sure they can only parked for a certain amount of time and have to return to pay more or move or have the police write up a ticket.

And even with a yellow line on the street it means nothing to the drivers. I would see some cars driving right smack in the middle of the street.

No comments: