Monday, December 25, 2006

day 7 at 4am

after baby and i woke up ... people were still downstairs! they were laughing and playing black jack from when we slept till when we woke up.
simone and yves said their goodbyes around 4:15am. i was surprised to see yves stayed up since he was sleepy to began with.
i joined in for several games of black jacks and mea tou was the banker. i wanted to put 50 euros down for my first hand of play, but mama said the highest i can put is 20 euros. so i started with that and continued to play 20 euros per hand. at the end i won 20. papa and jp was behind me helping me count up my cards. jp won 160 euros and clean out papa's bank and he started with two euros.
i ate some salmon blinis for my snack and feed baby some yogurt. we were off to bed at around 6am.

No comments: